New Offerings Add Colorful and Protective Cases for the Fashion Conscious Tech-Lover
LAS VEGAS (CES BOOTH: NORTH HALL #5816), January 9, 2012 – Case-Mate®, known for its innovative accessories that protect, style and enhance mobile technology, is continuing to lead the way in style and design by unveiling nearly 100 new cases for the Spring 2012 season that appeal to the fashion conscious tech-lover. The collection features eye catching, on-trend colors and design forward textures to support the changing technology consumer and the desire to express their personal style.
“As smartphones become a commodity, cases become an important means of expressing and differentiating yourself from the pack,” said Shashi Reddy, Chief Executive Officer at Case-Mate. “From the gym, to the office, to a night out and every occasion in between, this season’s collection offers men and women fashionable and functional options to complement their look.”
Case-Mate’s Spring 2012 collection draws inspiration from both the streets and the fashion runway. With its bold new colors, bright prints and clever, innovative designs, it specifically targets women, who purchased nearly double the number of cases from Case-Mate in 2011 as they did in 2010.
Smart & Sporty
- Phantom, $50: Embrace your sporty side with this brand new, two-piece iPhone 4/4S case. The tri-layered piece is constructed of revolutionary DuoFlex and PolyCore materials; the hard inner-core frame is surrounded by two layers of soft silicone and completed by a first-to-market, snap-on front screen protector. Available in black/white, raspberry/lime, navy/aqua and cool grey/turquoise.
- POP! ID, $40: A slim credit card slot enhances the brilliant bold hues and contemporary lines of the original POP! case. Inspired by vivid colors from the runway, these refreshing combinations have a spontaneous vibe that complements the mood du jour. Available in white/black, white/lime, lime/raspberry, turquoise/orangeade and marine/emerald.
- POP! with stand, $40: Let your smartphone case work for you. A new standard, the POP! with stand, delivers a fresh and vibrant design. The built-in kickstand allows for multiple viewing angles and free hands. Available in white/black, white/lime, lipstick pink/orangeade, lime/turquoise and bright yellow/neon pink.
- Sweets, $30: Satisfy your sweet tooth with the Sweets collection. Featuring the Cupcake, the Ice Cream Cone and the Lollipop, the dessert cases are vibrant and light-hearted. Raised silicone pieces provide an easy-to-hold grip and appear delicious enough to eat. *Lollipop will be sold exclusively in Macys.
- Brazil, $30: Embrace your wild side by carrying any one of the animals from the Brazil collection. Three exotic rainforest creatures make up the group, including Case-Mate’s parrot, “Papagaio”, tree frog, “Sapo”, and butterfly, “Adina.” Textured silicone and raised pieces bring the animals and your wild side to life.
- Signature Racing Stripe, $45: From our genuine leather Signature collection, the Racing Stripe pouch is a covetable carryall. Sporting offset colorful vertical stripes, the case is ideal for days on the go when easy style is the call for the day. The versatile pouch closes with a magnetic pull-tab closure. Available in brown with white/red/blue, black with white/red, grey with white/citron and black with white/hot pink.
- Kayla Mini, $60: An elegant dress and jewelry deserve an equally elegant phone case. A chic leather case from the Kayla collection, the Kayla Mini, provides a secure holder for your phone and features a fold over flap with credit card slots on the interior. Magnetic closures protect and conceal your phone so all the attention stays on you. Available in gold, bronze and marine/emerald.
- Tortoiseshell, $40: A nod to the vintage comeback, Tortoiseshell features a hand painted tortoise pattern that complements the timeless design of the iPhone 4/4S. Its slim design combined with translucent brown undertones and gold accents exudes sophistication.
- Snap, $30: Featuring a rapid-deploy, built-in kickstand, Snap puts a surprising spin on the traditional stand concept. The stand pops out with a simple touch and allows for horizontal and vertical viewing angles. Dual color combinations maintain its fun and quirky style. Available in black/cool grey, marine/emerald, lipstick pink/white, cool grey/turquoise and turquoise/lime.
- Haze, $30: This one-piece case keeps the iPhone 4/4S protected with a radiant transparent back and impact resistant co-molded ring. Color options are on-trend yet translucent so the iPhone design is visible. Available in raspberry/orange, teal/raspberry, orange/aqua, cool gray/black and military green/military green.
The entire 2012 Spring collection of mobile and tablet accessories range from $30 to $160. Starting today, many of the spring cases are available for purchase at www.case-mate.com. Consumers can also find additional cases for a wide variety of smartphones and tablets on the Case-Mate website.
About Case-Mate: Case-Mate is the leader in design of fashion-forward accessories for mobile technology and tablets. Since 2006, the company has helped consumers express their individual style with products that protect, adorn and enhance their mobile devices. Working with top designers from around the world and using cutting-edge materials, Case-Mate’s team of technology and design aficionados have created an extensive repertoire of mobile and tablet cases right for any style and every occasion. For more information, visit http://www.case-mate.com.