Perfect for even the most active, sporty and tough lifestyles, our new rugged case Phantom combines protection with sleekness and sophistication. We launched this case at CES 2012 and gave away more than 1,000 of them to people that visited our booth. Check out some of the videos, tweets and full product reviews by bloggers that have already gotten their hands on a Phantom.
The rugged Phantom case is two pieces. A front snap on screen protector guards the screen. It consists of protective pads on the top and bottom and a clear shield over the screen. (NOTE: The samples we gave away at CES did not have the clear shield over the screen; however, all Phantom cases sold online and in retail stores do include this piece.) The back shell consists of three layers, a soft outer shell made of TPE, a hard inner layer made of PC, and a final soft inner layer of TPE.
Check out reviews of Phantom
- Meet the new Case-Mate Phantom Case with DuoFlex and PolyCore Materials| Accessorize Mobile (1/4/12)
- Case-mate’s new tough case is no ghost| CNEt (1/6/12)
- Case-Mate Phantom for iPhone 4S: Just What Carly Was Looking For?| Gear Diary (1/9/12)
- Case-Mate Phantom Brings Stylish And Sophisticated Protection To The Tough Phone Case Market| Power Book Central (1/11/12)
- Weirdest tech and gadgets at CES 2012| T3 (1/16/12)
- Case-Mate Phantom iPhone 4 Case| GadgetSin (1/17/12)
- Case-Mate Phantom iPhone 4 Case| Zimbio (1/17/12)
- Case-Mate Phantom for iPhone 4/4S| iLounge (1/19/12)
- Case-Mate Phantom iPhone 4 Case| Kool Media (1/19/12)
- iPhone Case Review: Case-Mate Phantom | Exec Digital (1/20/12)
NOTE: Case-Mate does not fabricate reviews. All consumer reviews are approved unless they are deemed abusive/obscene; violate a law/regulation; infringe on someone’s intellectual property rights; are not related to that specific Case-Mate product; or are false or misleading. Our team works hard to investigate negative reviews and correct any major issues our customers might have.